Employee Benefits Account Coordinator (Recent College Graduate)
Posted August 2018
Location: Rockville, MD
Potomac Companies is looking for a recent college grad (2017 - 2018) to join our Employee Benefits Account Management team. You know how to work hard and smart, and you're hungry to learn. If you can be taught something once, grasp it, and own it, then we will teach you.
Position requirements include:
- College degree
- Technology skills, including proficiency in MS Office Suite (Adobe Suite a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Must strive to exceed expectations
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM a plus
- Products: medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Report to Director of Account Management to assist with servicing and retention of employee benefits clients
- Participate in plan review, plan design, placement, and enrollments
- Follow account management processes
- Log your activities in MS Dynamics CRM
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with execution of the client renewal and market shop process, including renewal notifications, preparation of RFPs, communication between the client and insurance carriers, and preparation of benefit analysis and reports
- Prepare RFPs, market analyses, and shop carriers for prospective clients; prepare reports to include in prospect proposals
- Assist with providing enrollment/installation materials, and processing enrollment paperwork, handling billing issues, fielding and directing questions regarding client group insurance plans, eligibility issues, questions, etc.
- Perform special projects as requested by senior management
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefit packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan including the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- FSA and HSA accounts
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Range is commensurate with capabilities
- Unlimited growth opportunities
If you are interested in joining the Potomac team, please email your resume and a cover letter with your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Only serious candidates meeting the above requirements need apply. Resumes without cover letters will not be accepted. NO PHONE CALLS.