HCM Assistant Manager
Posted July 2021
Location: Rockville, MD
HCM Assistant Manager
Position requirements include:
- College degree
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information.
- Life and Health producer license (Preferred)
- Advanced proficiency / technology skills in MS Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment under the supervision of the HCM Manager
- Exceptional organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Must strive to exceed expectations
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM, a plus
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide in-depth consulting services, using advanced functional knowledge, and advanced product expertise to manage implementations.
- Collaborate with the clients to analyze existing systems, policies and procedures in connection with client business objectives. Apply industry knowledge, using sophisticated functional and product expertise, to optimize configurations and utilization. Recommend modifications to client systems, policies and procedures to further business objectives.
- Coordinate internally and with vendors and other external partners as part of an integrated team to address and resolve product, service and client-relations issues.
- Perform special projects as requested by senior management
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefit packages, and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan including the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- FSA and HSA accounts
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Range is commensurate with capabilities and experience
- Unlimited growth opportunities
If you are interested in joining the Potomac team, please email a cover letter with your salary requirements and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only serious candidates meeting the above requirements need apply. NO PHONE CALLS.